It's SHARK TIME!!
Join our friends at Shark Dive Cabo and learn more about sharks!
Tour Duration: 4 hours aprox.
- 190 USD Snorkeling
- 210 USD Diving
- 95 USD Passenger
Note: tour takes place with a minimum of 3 people.
Boat, Captain, Multilingual Guide, Water, Juices, Snacks, Snorkeling Equipment, Marine Park Fees.
What to Bring:
Camera, Sunscreen, Hat, Towel
- Dive and swim safely with sharks in blue ocean, a life-changing experience!
- Maximum learning from Marine Biologist
- Chance to see dolphins, sea turtles, sea lions, whales, mantas and other marine animals
- Maximum safety and very high qualified staff
- Small groups, maximum 6 people in the water
- Up close and personal encounter
- Dive sites outside tourist areas
- Professional underwater photography included as a memory of your incredible experience
A THRILLING WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE:
CABO TREK offers now SHARK DIVING IN CABO SAN LUCAS operated by SHARK DIVE CABO.
Diving and snorkeling with sharks is an offshore activity: The Northern California current, the Southern California countercurrent and a strong coastal upwelling work together to create a marine environment with an incredible biodiversity making the blue waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean the BEST PLACE IN the WORLD TO SNORKEL AND FREE DIVE with the SMOOTH HAMMERHEADS (Sphyrna zigaena) AND WITH MAKO SHARKS (Isurus oxyrinchus).
The smooth Hammerhead is a pelagic shark that lives close to the surface and migrate to Cabo in large number in March for mating and feeding. It is a rare and magnificent shark that can grow over 12ft! The mako shark is the fastest shark in the world, pure adrenaline, with an average size of 6 ft!
The dive/snorkel sites are only 30 minutes boat ride away from the marina of Cabo and once in the water there is enough time to swim with the shark as they stay around for a very long time, nevertheless the experience is variable depending on the Ocean conditions.
Visibility varies a lot during the whole season, from 60 to 100 feet. The water temperature is 70-80 f (Jan-MaY) and 75-90 f(Jun-Dec)
“not only sharks… During our shark dive tour, we always look at the surface for PELAGIC ACTION OR BAIT BALLS. We have high chance to jump in the water with other big marine animals like stripped marlin, mahi mahi, wahoo, dolphins, sealions & other big marine mammals…. everything can show up!”
THE OCEAN ONLY FOR US!
Since Cabo Shark Dive is the first, one and only shark diving company here, and since we discover most of our shark dive locations, we are always the only dive boat in the spots during our shark dive tours.
HOW TO ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE
There’s 3 ways on how you can participate in shark diving in cabo:
- Snorkeling: it’s the preferred way as we are mostly staying at the surface with the sharks.
- Diving: if you’re certified, you have a bit of experience in diving in currents than you can choose this option.
- Passenger: if you’re not very familiar with water activities but don’t want to miss out on the thrill of being close to the shark this is the right way to do it.
Blue shark (Prionace glauca):
Silky shark (Carcharhinus falciformis):
Smooth hammerhead Shark (Sphyrna zygaena):
Mako shark (Isurus oxyrinchus):
Cabo Shark Day Schedule:
Daily tours at :
Meeting at Cabo Trek office 15 minutes before tour start.
IMPORTANT: REQUIREMENTS TO BE COVERED BY THE VISITORS
- Be at least 13 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
- For Snorkeling no certification required
- For scuba diving: advanced open water certification, 50 logged dives
- Know how to swim
- Basic snorkeling skills – know how to use snorkel and mask
- Good physical condition – Tolerant to long periods on a boat
- Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
- No shiny things, jewelry, hearing, etc.
- Signing the responsibility waiver
Need more informations?
Call us – TOLL FREE:
01 844 851 9842