PADI E-learning options in Cabo San Lucas with Cabo Trek
Article by Angelika Ludwiczak, Marine Biologist and guide at Cabo Trek
Miss diving? Or maybe you’re up for a new adventure? Now we offer you E-learning scuba diving programs! Of course, to become a successful diver you will need both theoretical knowledge, as well as practical skills. So that’s how it works: you can take your theory classes at home, at your own pace and simply join us for your underwater practice when you will be ready! Being a PADI dive center we offer you a variety of courses, whether you just wanna start your adventure with diving or broaden the knowledge you already have.
Your options with Cabo Trek:
|PADI OW eLearning||PADI AOW eLearning||Scuba TuneUp eLearning|
|If you want to start diving and gain your first certification, allowing you to dive up to 60ft, this one is for you!||Want to improve your skills and learn some new ones? You’ll gain some experience and go deeper, up to 100ft!||Are you certified, but haven’t been in the water for a while and want to update your dive skills?|
There are multiple pros of attending PADI E-learning programs:
- You can study at your own pace, anywhere and anytime.
- You can access materials for one year, so there’s plenty of time to learn everything, plus you get unlimited access to an online manual if you ever need a refresh.
- E-learning is available in many different languages.
- You can contact us anytime if you have any questions about what you’re learning, we will be more than happy to help you solve any uncertainties.
- When you come for your first dive you will feel more confident, which will let you enjoy the dive at its fullest.
The materials you will be learning from include videos, reading and listening materials, as well as quizzes in which you can check your knowledge.
Doing your certification with us you have satisfaction guaranteed. As all of our trips are private and personalized, you can enjoy your dive as much as possible, having an instructor completely to yourself. This means we will focus on your needs exclusively, and help you get to perfection with all the skills.
Upon your arrival in Cabo, we will go through what you’ve learned, and discuss everything we are going to do underwater, before entering the water, don’t worry! Our instructors will help you apply everything you have learned at home, in the underwater world.
And the underwater world of Cabo is amazing place to be – you can choose from a variety of dive sites in the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean. During your first dive you’ll surely see an underwater rocky landscape with some soft corals, amazing macro life and lots of different colorful fish! If you are a bit more experienced we can try to play with sea lions, discover a shipwreck or spot some big pelagic animals like Mobula rays or sharks! One way or another, there is something for everyone in Cabo. Start your eLearning program today, and let us show you the whole new world!
Cabo Trek focus is on educational tours in Baja California Sur region, please check out our other activities:
- Whale Watching Cabo San Lucas
- Whale Watching San Jose del Cabo
- Sunset Whale Cruise
- Whale Shark Snorkeling in La Paz
- Gray Whales in Magdalena Bay
- Baja Whale Expedition
- Sea Lions in Espiritu Santo Island
- Cabo Wildlife Tour
- Mobula Snorkeling Tour
- Snorkelling in Cabo San Lucas
- Turtle Hatchery Cabo San Lucas
- Scuba in Cabo
- Shark Dive Cabo