Cabo Dive Trek - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- Passengers must be ready at the stipulated point of departure within ten minutes of the departure time or risk losing their reservation.
- If, in the opinion of the captain, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the captain may terminate the tour at that time.
- Cabo Trek is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1079) and all regulations, orders or instructions given by the captain. Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
- Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, Cabo Trek, nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
- Passengers who are under the influence at the start of a tour and present, at discretion of the manager in charge and/or the guide, a potential risk for themselves, the crew or other passengers can be denied to participate in the activity. No refund will be issued.
- This ticket is available for use on the day of issue only . Cabo Trek reserves the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour but no refund shall be given.
- In the event that any specified tour is cancelled, then Cabo Trek may, at their option either refund the fare or issue the passenger a ticket for another tour.
- The captain and Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any tour.
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to contact guests regarding changes in tour times due to occupancy. We try our best to keep our tours as eco-friendly as possible, therefore sometimes small groups are condensed into one tour to reduce emissions and gas consumption. No tour times will be changed without consent of guests.
- Cabo’s Routes is an external service provider that offers Round Trip transportation from your hotel to Cabo Trek office in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Trek is not involved in the reservation and transportation process, this service provider is a suggestion to our guests. Cabo Trek cannot assume any responsibility for this external service.
1.If Cabo Trek staff cancels the trip, a full refund will be provided.
2.Should you elect to cancel a 20% administration fee will be applied with more than 24 hours notice.
3.A cancellation made less than 24 hours prior departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no refund shall be given.
During high season, from the 20st of December till the 7th of January, from the 1st of February till the 31st of March and from 1st of July till 31st of August, a cancellation made less than 72 hours prior departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no refund shall be given.
4.Be Prepared – No Refund for Sea Sickness! Don’t let seasickness spoil your day – visit your local Pharmacy or Natural Health Food Store.