Terms and Conditions
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- Passengers must be ready at the stipulated point of departure within ten minutes of the departure time or risk losing their reservation.
- If the tour cannot continue for any reason, in the captain’s opinion, the captain may terminate the tour at any given time.
- Cabo Trek is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage, or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1079) and all regulations, orders, or instructions given by the captain. Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
- Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic beverage, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit, or other goods of a dangerous, flammable, or offensive nature. Suppose a passenger is required not to embark or disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition. In that case, neither Cabo Trek nor the captain shall be liable to such passengers of any kind whatsoever.
- Passengers who are under the influence at the start of a tour and present, at the discretion of the manager in charge and/or the guide, a potential risk for themselves, the crew, or other passengers can be denied participation in the activity; no refunds will apply.
- This ticket is available for use on the day it was issued only. Cabo Trek reserves the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour; no refunds will apply.
- If any specified tour is canceled, then Cabo Trek may, at their option, either refund the fare or issue the passenger a ticket for another tour.
- The captain and Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any injury to a person or damage to property arising from any tour.
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to contact guests regarding changes in tour times due to occupancy. We try our best to keep our tours as eco-friendly as possible; sometimes, small groups are condensed into one tour to reduce emissions and gas consumption. Cabo Trek will change no tour times without the consent of guests.
- Cabo Routes Transportation is an external service provider that offers Round Trip transportation from your hotel to the Cabo Trek office in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Trek is involved with the reservation but is not responsible for the actual transportation process; this service provider is a suggestion to our guests. Cabo Trek cannot assume any responsibility for this external service.
1. If Cabo Trek staff cancels the trip, you may receive a full refund.
2. Should you choose to cancel your tour with more than 24 hours notice, a 20% administration fee will be charged.
3. Applies to GROUP tours: A cancellation made less than 24 hours before departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee; no refunds will apply.
4. Applies to PRIVATE tours: A cancellation made less than 48 hours before departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee; no refunds will apply.
5. During HIGH SEASON, from December 15th to March 31st, any cancellation made less than seven days before departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee; no refunds will apply.
6. All EXCURSIONS that go over multiple days Cancellation Policy:
- More than four weeks’ notice 100% refund,
- between 2 and 4 weeks, you’ll receive a 50% refund,
- within two weeks before tour departure, no refund.
7. 3 Tour Whale Pass:
- Once purchased, NO refunds will be available for any reason. You may reschedule your tour or receive credit towards another whale watching season.
- 3 Tour pass is a pass for ONE person doing three tours.
- With a 3-Tour pass, you can choose three tours for Whale Watching in Cabo San Lucas.
7.4 Offers, Promotions, Codes, and Special Pricing.
- All tours booked with any offer, promotion, discount codes, or during an event with special pricing are not subject to cancellations or refunds. The tours may be moved to another date and time based on availability. Refunds will not be granted for this type of reservation.
8. Be Prepared – No Refund for Sea Sickness! Don’t let seasickness spoil your day – visit your local Pharmacy or Natural Health Food Store.
9. As part of Cabo Trek’s Whale Watching Guarantee, if no whales appear on the booked tour, Cabo Trek reserves the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour; no refunds will apply.